Please visit www.choiceeducation.org to apply. Follow the Apply Now link and create a username and password. You may submit an application online or print a hard copy to be filled out and mailed to the RSCO office. English and Spanish versions are available.
To locate a satellite office near you, please contact the RSCO office at 860-713-6990 or go to the RSCO Website. The Greater Hartford Regional School Choice Office (RSCO) is located at 450 Columbus Blvd. Suite P28, Hartford, CT 06103.
Things to remember when applying:
- AFM is a Hartford Magnet School. We enroll students through the Regional School Choice Lottery. Our students come from over 43 surrounding towns.
- AFM is a Hartford Zone 1 Magnet School. Hartford residents living in Zone 1 have preference in the lottery. Find out your zone by visiting www.smarterhartford.org
- Bus Transportation is available for most students grade K-8th grade. Click HERE for suburban transportation details. Click HERE for Hartford resident transportation details.
- Apply to a RSCO School: The RSCO lottery application period opens on November 1, 2017, and closes on February 28, 2018.
- Attend a RSCO School Choice Fair
- Find a RSCO Magnet School
- Learn more about Open Choice
- Visit a RSCO School Open House
- Go to a RSCO Application Assistance Site
- Lottery policies, guidelines and FAQ's
- School pathways and preferences
- Open Choice Program district and school descriptions
- Interdistrict magnet school descriptions
- RSCO General Information
- RSCO News and Upcoming Events
- Parent Information and RSCO Lottery Application Assistance
- RSCO Policies and Procedures
- RSCO Transportation
- Find a RSCO School
Connecticut State Department of Education
Regional School Choice Office (RSCO)
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite P28
Hartford, CT 06103-1841